Ten quotes for today that I really needed right now:
1. There is a hidden treasure inside every problem. It’s your job to find it.
2. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m Possible.”
3. Don’t worry about others doing better than you. Concentrate on beating your own records every day. Success is a battle between YOU and YOURSELF only.
4. Worrying is like a rocking in a chair: it keeps you busy, but doesn’t get you anywhere.
5. Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
6. Often it’s the deepest pain which empowers you to grow into your highest self.
7. The one who falls and gets up it so much stronger than the one who never fell.
8. You have three choices in life: Give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got.
9. Don’t look back and ask, “Why?” Look ahead and ask, “Why not?” When it comes to your dreams and goals, be too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated.
10. No matter how many times you break down, there should always be a little voice inside you that says, “NO, you’re not done yet! Get back up!” That’s the voice of passion and courage.